Burnt Pine Golf Club is a golf experience unrivaled on Florida’s Northwest coast. Course architect Rees Jones proves in this 7000-yard layout why he is one of the most respected architects in the world. Burnt Pine’s rolling fairways and strategically placed bunkers invite golfers to out duel the course by using a different approach to every hole.
Breathtaking views along the Choctawhatchee Bay highlight the back nine, while the front side brings golfers through the pine forests and wetlands of the Emerald Coast. Side by side with Sandestin’s Raven Golf Club, it is the only place in the world where Rees and Robert Trent Jones Jr. courses meet.
Deemed the “Crown Jewel of Florida Golf” by Golf Magazine, twice recognized as one of the “Top 30 Courses in Florida” by Golf Digest, and named three times to Golfweek’s list of “America’s Best Resort Courses”, Burnt Pine is a true treasure of golf.
– Four ½ Stars ~ Golf Digest “Places to Play” 2004, ‘06
-Top 100 Resort Courses in America ~ Golfweek 2004, ’05, ‘06
– #20 in Florida “Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play” 2008
– Four Stars ~ Golf Digest “Places to Play” 2002
– #1 in Northwest Florida ~ Florida Golf News 2002
– Top 20 in Florida ~ Florida Golf News 2002
– Top 30 Courses in Florida ~ Golf Digest 1999
– #19 in Florida ~ Golf Digest 1997
– Top 75 Upscale Courses in America ~ Golf Digest 1996
– #3 New Resort Course in America ~ Golf Digest 1995